Aisling Conroy is a multidisciplinary artist using drawing, painting, print and installation. She graduated from The National College of Art and Design with a BA Hons degree in Fine Art Print, 2009; and a Master of Fine Art postgraduate degree, 2011. Aisling has been an exhibiting artist since 2007, showing in various venues around Ireland, as well as having exhibited in the US, China and India. Her work is represented in public and private collections, both nationally and internationally. Aisling has worked for the National Irish Visual Arts Library (NIVAL) and for the Edward Murphy Library of the National College of Art and Design (NCAD), on numerous archival, digitisation, research and educational projects (2012-2017). She now works in the animation, audio-visual sector. Aisling is also an Associate Gallery Artist with the Olivier Cornet Gallery in Dublin.
- The Heart Project with Fregoli Theatre Company; O’Donoghue Theatre, NUIG, 24th- 26th October; Axis, Ballymun, 28th October; Roscommon Arts Centre, 15th November.
- Drawing on Don Quixote, Wexford Festival Opera, National Opera House, Wexford; October 2019. More TBA.
- Joya:AiR Artist & Writer residency, Alemría, Spain; August 2019 .
- The Heart Project with Fregoli Theatre Company, Nun’s Island Theatre, Galway. Premiere on Monday 8th April, 2019 at the Cúirt International Festival of Literature.
- Somewhere Between Perception and Reality, at VUE, Royal Hibernian Academy in (Nov 2018); official opening at the Olivier Cornet Gallery (Dec 9th 2018 – 17th Feb 2019).
- 8 under 40: Artists to Watch; Irish Arts Review, Summer Edition June- August 2018; p.94-101. Edited by John Mulcahy.